[Koha] additional languages error

Araik Manukyan araik at flib.sci.am
Sat Jul 13 18:18:06 NZST 2013

Hi list.
Recently I have installed Koha 3.12.01 Tarball on Ubuntu 12.04
After adding  additional languages such as  Armenian  hy-Armn. We noticed
that in > More > Cataloging  the languages changed from English into
Armenian (and we saw it in  the source):
*******************
<!DOCTYPE html>
 <title>Կոհա › Քարտագրում</title>
<script type="text/javascript">
    var GB_ROOT_DIR = "/intranet-tmpl/prog/hy-Armn/lib/greybox/";
</script>

 *****************************
But  the language  didn't change in  > More > Administration
It  showed this page  only in English, and  the source  showed us that the
languages didn't change
<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
Why didn't Koha change languages  in some pages?
We have noticed the same problem in different versions 3.10.05, 3.12. How
can we solve this problem? Please answer because it is very important for
us

Best regards
Araik.