[Koha] Cronjob errors

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Jul 12 21:11:58 NZST 2013

Op 11/07/13 18:45, Doug Dearden schreef:
> Thanks for the response.  To upgrade to the latest 3.10.x, is it just a matter of changing the line in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/koha.list to deb http://debian.koha-community.org/koha oldstable main and then doing
>
> apt-get update
> apt-get install koha-common
>
> or should that last line be something like
>
> apt-get dist-upgrade
>
> I couldn't find anything in the wiki that mentioned updates.  But then I often have problems finding my answer in the wiki. ;)

Pretty much that, yes.

The details on the packages are here:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.x_on_Debian_Squeeze

and the last line should be apt-get upgrade, and if that tells you that
it can't do it because something something dependencies, apt-get
dist-upgrade.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.