[Koha] analytics

Haik Zargaryan haikzargaryan at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 06:19:51 NZST 2013

Dear friends,

I want to activate Analytics feature in our system.

So, I have set the system preference UseControlNumber to Use. Then, I have edited the Child record (i.e. made the host item entries in the field 773) and it worked.
However, when I passed to the Parent record, something went wrong. I have filled the 774 field (child's control number in w and title in t). As a result, Analytics: Show Analytics appeared on the record, But when I follow the link, no result is found.

In the search box I have the query "rcn:000502577 and (bib-level:a or bib-level:b)".

Any suggestions?

regards,
haik.