[Koha] Koha reports

Evan Mungai Njoroge evan.njoroge at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 20:22:30 NZST 2013

Colleagues,
I want to get a report of all my overdue books; I ran the report yesterday
got the printout verified with the shelves and returned a number of books.
Running the report again today; I expectedit to remove the patrons who have
already returned them but I can still see them on the list. Kindly help.

This is the report I used.

Overdue materials

   - *Developer:* Sharon Moreland
   -

SELECT borrowers.surname, borrowers.firstname, borrowers.phone,
borrowers.cardnumber,
       borrowers.address, borrowers.city, borrowers.zipcode, issues.date_due,
       (TO_DAYS(curdate())-TO_DAYS( date_due)) AS 'days overdue', items.itype,
       items.itemcallnumber, items.barcode, items.homebranch,
biblio.title, biblio.author FROM borrowers LEFT JOIN issues ON
(borrowers.borrowernumber=issues.borrowernumber) LEFT JOIN items ON
(issues.itemnumber=items.itemnumber) LEFT JOIN biblio ON
(items.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber) WHERE
(TO_DAYS(curdate())-TO_DAYS(date_due)) > '30' AND issues.branchcode =
<<Issuing branch|branches>>ORDER BY borrowers.surname ASC,
issues.date_due ASC