[Koha] Koha Usage Examples

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Jan 30 03:12:59 NZDT 2013

Hi Mark,

Staffordshire University in the UK is using the Community version of
Koha.  Dave Parkes blog includes the announcement in 2010:

http://blogs.staffs.ac.uk/informationlandscape/2010/12/10/staffordshire-university-chooses-koha-for-its-new-library-system/

Also the British Library for Development Studies may be relevant:

http://blds.ids.ac.uk/files/dmfile/migrating_to_koha_a_BLDS_journey.pdf

There are also some Health libraries that sometimes are seen as
academic.  These and the above all use the Koha Community Open Source
Software.

I see others have advised about the history concerning Koha-Community
and Liblime.

I hope this helps.
Ian

--
Ian Bays
Director of Projects, PTFS Europe Limited
email: ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com