[Koha] Koha Upgrade

mifantrax mihai.bojonca at tcmi.edu
Fri Jan 18 23:54:41 NZDT 2013

HI all, i need your help.

I am very new to koha.

I have inherited a koha installation version 2.~ with many problems on the
server, old version of ubuntu, full disk, and other issues.

I have installed a new vm vith koha 3.8  on proxmox and seems to work
perfect, however i would like to migrate the old database to the new
instalation, is there a beginners way to do that ?

Will exporting and importing the marcs work ?

Are there any other config files that need to be migrated ?

Is there a guide somewhere ?

I have been searching the wiki and i was not able to find it.

Please someone guide us in the right direction.

Thanks