[Koha] First IRC Planning Meeting for KohaCon 13

Keener, Nancy NKeener at washoecounty.us
Sat Jan 19 07:28:06 NZDT 2013

Hello everyone.

We will be having our first planning meeting for KohaCon 13 on Tuesday Jan 22, at 19:00 UTC. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=KohaCon+13+IRC+Planning+Meeting&iso=20130122T11&p1=599
IRC channel  http://koha-community.org/get-involved/irc

I will be gathering ideas on how you would like the conference to go.  What subjects are you interested in hearing about?  The rough schedule is already set so we could get our free meeting space at the hotel.

I am waiting to get the contract signed, and then we will have the registration link with all the information you will need. The wiki and the KohaCon 13 page will have more information then too.

If you can't attend the meeting, but have some ideas for the conference or requests for programs, please send me an email.

Nancy Keener
Systems Librarian
I.T.O.S.C. Chair
Washoe County Library System