[Koha] searching by language

Morsy, Amal amorsy at mei.edu
Sun Jan 13 08:53:25 NZDT 2013

Dear Bernardo,

Thank you very much that you kindly reply and answered my question. Your
answer was very helpful. I tried searching by any of the languages that are
include in the library, I did not succeed except for “eng” What if 008
filed for all the library records have “s                      001 0 eng u”
does this mean that I have to manually change it for all the records in the
library? I appreciate any advice.

Amal

--
   * **Amal Morsy