[Koha] Analytic records question

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 16:34:43 NZDT 2013

Cab,
perhaps I'm wrong, but you have added a proper item with his own call
number to your record "Left behind...",
and another "virtual" item when you link that record as an analytic of the nook.

So Koha shows that you have 2 items, one in the nook and another that
is physically present.
That last is shown as available.

Is my understanding that you must not add a item to the analytic
record, because is a subset of the physical item (nook).

773 is repeatable, and the procedure shown in the manual let you add
as many "virtual" items as necessary. Then you will have available (or
not) items depending on the nooks availability.

Regards,
Bernardo
--
Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel