[Koha] Urgent assistance on physical items for this record and zebraqueue queries

Tom Obrien tobrienu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 04:55:32 NZDT 2013

Hi all,
I need urgent assistance on two queries.
I migrated my database to new server but i have challenges on two areas:
1.  When i search for biblios i get results but with No physical items for
this record.
2. the zebraqueue-daemon is not working. when i run:  update-rc.d
koha-zebraqueue-daemon defaults i get the following:
update-rc.d: /etc/init.d/koha-zebraqueue-daemon: file does not exist

This is a production server and any help will be appreciated so much. I am
using ubuntu 12.04 with latest stable version of koha .
Thank you in advance.
Tom