[Koha] Import Data from Different File Format

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Wed Feb 27 13:33:24 NZDT 2013

On 26/02/13 19:53, samreen wrote:
> Hi! I want to Import Data from Resource Mate Software to KOHA. But, while i
> was doing this process i receive msg "please Select an ods, csv or xml file
> when Exporting"I Export Data from previous database in Local Disk that is
> unknown file Formet, any one can help me to convert file format to ODS, csv
> or xml so i import Data in LibLimKOHA?
Hi Samreen,
I am not familiar with Resource Mate.  Does it provide you with the
option to nominate the file format for your export?  It will be hard to
give you conversion advice without knowing the format your data are in.
It sounds like you may need help from your IT provider.

Secondly, no-one here is likely to be able to help with advice about
Liblime Koha.  This list is for the Koha LMS at koha-community.org.
Liblime forked from Koha some years ago.

I hope this helps,
Bob Birchall
CALYX