[Koha] Favor for School Kids in New Jersey, USA

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 05:04:39 NZDT 2013

Hi all,

This isn't Koha related, but I'd love it if those of you who can would help
my cousin learn about geography.

Her class in school is collecting postcards from around the world and using
the Horton Hears a Who books as the theme.  So if you could (before the end
of March) mail a postcard to:

    East Amwell Township School
    Mrs. Orlando's Class
    43 Wertsville Rd.
    Ringoes, NJ 08551
    United States of America

And write on the postcard:

    Hello class,

    I have spotted Horton for you in (city, state, country etc.)

    From, YOUR NAME (a friend of Nicole, Amanda's cousin)

That would be awesome.  I will be sending them from all the places I train
this coming month and cards from all states, cities and countries are
welcome.

Thanks all!
Nicole

PS. If you participate email me off list and let me know just so I can
thank you! :)