[Koha] Error during the updating of the database, from Koha 10.2 to 10.3

Sander898 scrittore at hotmail.it
Mon Feb 25 06:31:08 NZDT 2013

Hi all,
I'm running the Koha version 10.2 on Centos system, I'm trying to do the
upgrade to the latest version 10.3; everything seems to be ok, but when I
acces to the Web installer, when I update the database I get this error, and
I cannot proceed:

Updating database structure

Update report :

Software error:

    <pre>Undefined subroutine &main::CheckVersion called at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/installer/data/mysql/updatedatabase.pl line
6092.
    </pre>
    For help, please send mail to the webmaster ( webmaster at site.net
<mailto:webmaster at site.net>  ), giving this error message
    and the time and date of the error.

Update errors :

    [Sun Feb 24 19:23:00 2013] updatedatabase.pl: Undefined subroutine
&main::CheckVersion called at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/installer/data/mysql/updatedatabase.pl line
6092.

<http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5743487/error.png>

Does anyone have an idea?

Thank you very much