[Koha] Using Learnist for Koha demos

liz at catalyst.net.nz liz at catalyst.net.nz
Sat Feb 23 22:22:06 NZDT 2013

> I'm considering  using Learnist
> http://learni.st/category/featured#/category/featured
> <http://learni.st/category/featured%23/category/featured>  as a means of
> teaching people how to use electronic resources and wondered if anyone is
> using it to demonstrate using Koha.
>

> I know that one of you has a Learnist board called 'Never underestimate
> the importance of books and libraries' which is a delight to read, but I'm
> looking for something more formally educational.
>

> Regards,
>
> Dianna Roberts
>

> Manager Information Centre
>
> Opus International Consultants Ltd
>
> Dianna.Roberts at opus.co.nz<mailto:Dianna.Roberts at opus.co.nz>
>
> Tel +64 4 471 7250Mob +64 21 225 7614
>
> www.opus.co.nz<http://www.opus.co.nz>
>
> Level 6, Majestic Centre, 100 Willis Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand

Hi Dianna,
I was poking around on the internet this evening, not really looking for
anything like this, but I saw it and immediately thought of you -

http://code.library.arizona.edu/gots/about

A sample tutorial can be found here:

http://code.library.arizona.edu/gots/sample/tutorial/a-sample-tutorial

This looks like perhaps the sort of thing you could use to make your
tutorials? Getting it up and running might require a bit of help from your
IT folks, but it seems like it might be a better fit for you than
learnist.

Liz Rea