[Koha] koha-zebra configuration for multiple installation

Aleya Munira aleyamunira at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 07:57:31 NZDT 2013

Hello

I'm trying to run multiple libraries with koha (standard installation of
koha 3.08.09.tar.gz) on a single server & single installation of koha
(Debian squeeze Linux Based). I’ve used koha common package for necessary
perl module. Then I've change of the necessary section of conf file and
virtual host. Now the problem arises in the searching of the OPAC and Staff
Client. All the opac shows the same search result though I've rebuild them
differently. Actually it shows the last rebuild index on searching.  Any
fruitful suggestion on this regards?

Regards

munira