[Koha] Best way to install koha in ubuntu 12.04?

Kurt Bodling kbodling at mountvernon.org
Thu Feb 21 03:58:43 NZDT 2013

David,

I can't help you with the install (last time I did an Ubuntu install was on LTS 10.04 about 2 years ago) ... but maybe if you share more specifics about what isn't working, what error message(s) you get, or what specific step seems to where the install grinds to a halt ... maybe then other much more able helpers could figure out what to suggest.

Kurt A. Bodling
Technical Services Librarian
George Washington's Mount Vernon