[Koha] Admin email address

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Tue Feb 12 05:42:47 NZDT 2013

Hi Cab,

did you only change the kohaadminemailaddress in system preference or also the email address in the branch/library configuration? Most messages are sent from the branch email address now.

Did you see the problem with new generated emails or maybe only with older mails that were already queued?

Hope that helps,

Katrin