[Koha] problem with searching in version 3.8 and master

Manos PETRIDIS egpetridis at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 21:35:18 NZDT 2013

Same more or less results in my installation (v3.08.09.000 branch unknown).
>From the administrative interface advanced search, I searched for Keyword
"fgdfgdfgdggdg (Exam 70-433)" selecting sort by Title A-Z, and got as a
result

"Error: Can't call method "sort" on an undefined value at
/home/koha/kohaclone/C4/Search.pm line 404.".

Same error appears if performing search in Title.

Manos PETRIDIS