[Koha] Error as kohaadmin

Mrs. Chitralekha M. Chitale library.ltce at ltjss.net
Wed Feb 6 16:46:13 NZDT 2013

Sir / Madam,

I have set up koha 3.10 version recently and started setting basic parameters and global setting preferences.

When I logged into koha admin I receive following message in a yellow box --

Warning: You're logged in with the database administrator account. This a bad idea, and you are likely to encounter problems.

You should create a patron to use when administering Koha and give it superlibrarian permissions.

I was not receiving this message till yesterday.
What does this mean?

Another query is I created second library. When I tried to edit its details I see blank form.
When I tried to edit the first library it opened normally with appropriate details.
Then I tried to delete the second library as I did not enter any data using this library.
I received the message library deleted successfully. Still I see the second library.
What may be the problem? How do I resolve it?

Mrs. Chitralekha Mahesh Chitale
Librarian, LTCE, Navi Mumbai.