[Koha] git repository

SANDEEP BHAVSAR sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:55:15 NZDT 2013

Respected All

I am new to git, Kindly guide me which command shall I give now for
upgrading my koha version.

--------------------------------

You asked me to pull without telling me which branch you
want to merge with, and 'branch.koha.merge' in
your configuration file does not tell me either.	Please
specify which branch you want to merge on the command line and
try again (e.g. 'git pull <repository> <refspec>').
See git-pull(1) for details.

If you often merge with the same branch, you may want to
configure the following variables in your configuration
file:

    branch.koha.remote = <nickname>
    branch.koha.merge = <remote-ref>
    remote.<nickname>.url = <url>
    remote.<nickname>.fetch = <refspec>

See git-config(1) for details.

Thanks and Regards

Sandeep Bhavsar
Librarian
Dr.V.N.Bedekar Institute of Management Studies
Thane(W) 400601
MUMBAI. INDIA
email    : sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com
Mob     : 9987049099