[Koha] Importing Koha Database to a new install

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Tue Dec 24 06:00:40 NZDT 2013

At 01:37 AM 12/23/2013 -0800, Phillip Ponchot wrote:
>Thanks David, you've been very kind to help me.  This gives me some idea
>of what to do and I'm not against trial and error which I will have time
>to do now that I figured out a way to recover the old server.

Probably anathema, certainly 1-2 hours of work if you have a server
sandbox, set up a "no-frills" 3.6 Koha and verify that the various
"frameworks" are what you need. Restore your mysql dump, and the scripts
will convert the db to a standard that future script versions will
recognize. (Note; this is from experience, not from an in-depth knowledge
of db and conversion script deltas.)

Paul