[Koha] Importing Koha Database to a new install

Phillip Ponchot pponchot at live.com
Mon Dec 23 03:51:02 NZDT 2013

I think I've figured out what's up.  I managed to determine that the Koha database is from Koha version 3.00.00.107 and the version that I've installed by default is 3.14.00.000.  This means that the database is extremely out of date and can not be "imported" without transforming some of the data.

When the data has been imported by me, Koha doesn't recognize it.  I can't login as staff and when I log in as koha_library, koha has me setup the database just like I'm just finishing the install and overwrites the database.

I've also figured out that the the No Library Set always appears when logged in as koha_library even if there is a valid database.

Thanks,

Phillip

I know that there are procedures to upgrade databases from one version to the next.

If anyone has "monkey.txt" (meaning step by step procedures) to upgrade this database, I would sincerely appreciate it and so would my library since we are down hard.