[Koha] New Serials Documentation

Francois Charbonnier francois.charbonnier at inlibro.com
Wed Dec 18 16:38:21 NZDT 2013

Nicole, Hi again!

Here they are :

Readers digest (based on the description "The Volume number changes
every 6 months and the numbers continues on (requires an advanced
pattern).") :
http://picpaste.com/readers_digest-7BjE1QNF.png

Et-mol :
http://picpaste.com/et-mol-29xbnb1U.png

Backpacker :
http://picpaste.com/backpacker-uoY4DQRJ.png

Keast Shelley :
http://picpaste.com/Keats-shelley-oHMTNKvf.png

If you need more, tell me. I'll see what I can do! ;^)

François

François Charbonnier,
Chef de produits

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
francois.charbonnier at inLibro.com <mailto:francois.charbonnier at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>