[Koha] koha and photographs

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 18:49:34 NZDT 2013

And just to compare notes. The one I'm working on has some sort of heading
which are categories of the photograph collections, example of which: Arts
and Crafts, Architecture, and Churches and Church Art. I ask the staff if
they want some sort of browsing through all these and able to list them for
statistical purposes and they answered 'Yes'. So, I put it in Collection
Code 'Photographs - Heading Name' (e.g. Photographs - Arts and Crafts).
There is this Image Type field with data: Reproduction: Painting, Original,
Reproduction: Chart, to name a few. I'm guessing to put it somewhere in
notes, 5xx? Thanks in advance for your help!