[Koha] Koha on Hangouts .

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 08:16:14 NZDT 2013

Hi all  :)
Last Saturday we held a Conference on Hangouts on
Air<http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/onair.html>
(live on YouTube),  about Koha in the Arab world :)
(it's in Arabic ) .
here is the recording video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2URtlOsP48

it was very successful and more people in the Arab world interested in
involving in koha and want to know more about it ... ( lecturer students ,
librarians ... )

( I was with Kouder Bonamma from Algeria , and Hamad Dafalla Sudan )

and we are planing now to held a hangout every month to talk about koha
news to the Arab librarians  in the Arab world. .

and to make an online workshop about koha installation also on Hangouts (
in Arabic ) and maybe in the next week ) :)

I  just wanted to share this with you :)

Best regards .

--
*Karam Qubsi*