[Koha] Seeking new community newsletter editor

Daniel Grobani danielg.koha at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 11:28:44 NZST 2013

Hi,

A combination of changing work duties and our library preparing to
migrate away from Koha has made it increasingly challenging for me to
dedicate time to editing the newsletter.

So, after tipping my hand in the July newsletter, I'm now formally and
sadly announcing my resignation as community newsletter editor
effective December 31, or sooner if a new editor steps forth and takes
over before then.

Preparing the newsletter requires about 4-8 hours a month. I've found
it to be an excellent way to stay informed about the community and to
make great connections with Koha folks. I'd be happy to share my list
of RSS feeds and other news sources with the next editor, as well as
to work with that person during a transition period.

Please email me if you might be interested in taking on this role.

Many thanks,
Daniel Grobani