[Koha] Don't pass out bad instructions (was Re: How frequently to run zebra rebuild and what switches)

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 19:04:50 NZST 2013

What if you want to deviate from what the "packages" installation does?
In the open source world, it has been my experience that a "tarball"
installation is always preferred, since it allows you install anywhere, not
just Debian.

--
*Hilton Gibson*
Ubuntu Linux Systems Administrator

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758
http://library.sun.ac.za
http://za.linkedin.com/in/hiltongibson
http://staff.lib.sun.ac.za/~hgibson/docs/cv/cv.html