[Koha] How to activate memcached after installation?

Victor Pang victorp at netmedia.com.sg
Thu Aug 22 07:19:14 NZST 2013

I found the default values in Makefile.PL: MEMCACHED_SERVERS is
127.0.0.1:11211 while MEMCACHED_NAMESPACE is KOHA and I amend the SetEnv
variables accordingly in koha-httpd.conf.

Also, my Koha installation is of type "single" and installed to
"/Users/koha" on Mac OS X 10.8.3, so I amended both the above variables and
"Use Memcached" in "/Users/koha/misc/koha-install-log" file as well.