[Koha] How frequently to run zebra rebuild and what switches

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Aug 21 07:16:38 NZST 2013

* Steven Nickerson (snicker1 at maine.rr.com) wrote:
> Thanks for the reply, but I'm 99% sure it was NOT there by default.   Can
> someone tell me what the "default" crontab entry for rebuild_zebra.pl is,
> and maybe what ALL of the default crontab entries are/should be?   Now I'm
> concerned I'm missing more than just the rebuild_zebra one.

If it wasn't set up by default, im 100% sure you didn't install via the packages.

Because the packages put koha-common in /etc/cron.d that does the
indexing.

The fact you have reindexed as root will have mucked up all sorts of
permissions, including breaking this cron job.

Chris

--
Chris Cormack
Catalyst IT Ltd.