[Koha] Single OPAC for multiple Koha instances

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Mon Aug 19 18:40:20 NZST 2013

Dear Vimal i think its not possible at present because multiple instances means separation of libraries and there is no linking between the databases. For this purpose one has to use single instance with branch libraries. Its my theoretical concept.

On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 11:23:30 +0530  wrote
>Dear Friends,

We successfully created multiple instances of Koha by following the link,

http://kohageek.blogspot.in/2013/08/installing-multiple-instances-of-koha.html

Is it possible to create a single OPAC for all mutiple instances?

Our aim is to provide a single OPAC to users to retrieve resources from

multiple Koha instances.

Regards,

--

Vimal Kumar V.