[Koha] looking for report help

Heather Braum (NEKLS) hbraum at nekls.org
Tue Aug 13 07:12:32 NZST 2013

Nicole, It looks like that works on our system! That will be a really
useful report. Thanks!

Heather Braum
Digital and Technical Services Librarian
Northeast Kansas Library System
hbraum at nekls.org

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those cannot read
and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." ~Alvin
Toffler, *Rethinking the Future*