[Koha] Software error message when changing preferences

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Aug 6 04:31:42 NZST 2013

We've just installed 3.12.3 and I'm changing some of the settings.
To make it quicker, I use the search feature Global system preferences.
It brings up the relevant preferences, I make the changes and then save.
The message I get back is:
Template process failed: file error -
/usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/admin/preferences/HASH(0xbfcb09c).pref:
not found at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Templates.pm line 132.

When I go back and look for the preference I changed in the full list, the
change appears to have been made and saved (and it works as it should).

Have we got something set improperly, or is this a bug?

MySQL version: mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.31, for debian-linux-gnu (i686)
using readline 6.2
Apache version: Server version: Apache/2.2.22 (Debian)
--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler