[Koha] Search result with broken biblio link, missing biblio number

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 16:58:35 NZST 2013

What Koha version are you using? I've experienced this before with 3.8.x with
biblio records with many items when I did merging. So what I did is to merge
only up to a certain number (e.g. instead of 500 items for a biblio record,
only 300). That solved the problem partly. But in practice it should be up
to infinite number of items since biblio record has the same title
(especially in journals) and only difference is vol. no.