[Koha] Koha (Linux OS) data recovery

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 20:57:45 NZST 2013

Hi Archana,

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 2:13 PM, archana t <archanat.03 at gmail.com> wrote:

> We are using Koha 3.10 Linux version. My Linux OS crashed.
>
> I would like to connect my hard disk to another Linux OS system to copy
> MySql folder recover Koha data.

Koha 'data' is not stored only in the MySQL db. The Koha specific
configurations and zebra indices are stored elsewhere on the file
system. You need to keep that in mind when you attempt to restore.

I strongly recommend my clients (not just Koha using one) that once
they have a production system, they should image it. Just to be safe
than sorry..

cheers
-idg

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg