[Koha] Koha error

David Nind david.nind at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 22:56:03 NZST 2013

Hi.

I tried to import the data(Books) from the existing koha 3.0 version to
> Koha version 3.10 in ubuntu 12.4. When i searched it shows only Books
> Biblios data only, its not showing the item details.

I'm not sure whether this will help in your case, but when upgrading from a
version before 3.4 (from the INSTALL file):

 Koha 3.4.x or later  no longer stores items in biblio records.
 If you are upgrading from an older version ou will need to do the
 following two steps, they can take a long time (several hours) to
 complete for large databases

 misc/maintenance/remove_items_from_biblioitems.pl --run
 misc/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r

David Nind | david.nind at gmail.com
Wellington, New Zealand
<%2B64%204%208906%20098>