[Koha] Problem with XML::LibXSLT Module

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Sun Apr 28 04:05:56 NZST 2013

Satish,

When I try to install the perl module -  XML::LibXSLT , on Debian
> Squeeze 2.6.32-5-686 ,
> for the installation of Koha 3.10.03,  I am getting following error:
>
> I went through many of the suggestions given at koha forum, no success.
> If somebody overcome this error with a fix, could please help me?? am
> done with most of  the perl modules except this one.
>
> (Please provide me with version to be used and step by step
> installation procedure... )

I would recommend installing Koha from packages:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Debian

However, if you don't want to do that, you should still not be using CPAN
for installing Perl modules. If you take a look at the installation
instructions, you'll see that this package is not installed via CPAN:
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=blob;f=INSTALL.debian;h=4547974952d8730cefc04b570450dc318cc84587;hb=HEAD

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/