[Koha] Marc framework errors

rfblanchard rfblanchard at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 19 06:26:27 NZST 2013

Using koha 3.10.4
If I run a 'MARC bibliographic framework test' I get this:

--------------------------
MARC bibliographic framework test
Test	Result
itemnum
The field itemnum MUST be mapped
The corresponding subfield MUST be in with -1 (ignore) tab
OK	All item fields are in the same tag and in item tab
OK	Only 1 MARC tag mapped to items
OK	biblioitems.itemtype defined
homebranch NOT mapped	the items.homebranch field MUST :
be mapped to a MARC subfield,
the corresponding subfield MUST have authorised value=branches
holdingbranch NOT mapped	the items.holdingbranch field MUST :
be mapped to a MARC subfield,
the corresponding subfield MUST have authorised value=branches
OK	at least 1 item type defined
OK	at least 1 library defined
biblio and biblionumber	The biblio.biblionumber and
biblioitems.biblioitemnumber fields be mapped to a MARC subfield,
OK	no NULL value in frameworkcode
subfields not in same tabs	Not all subfields for the following tags are in
the same tab (or marked 'ignored').
Code	Description	Tag	Tabs in use
Default framework	999	1,0
NEW	new	999	1,0
OK	all authority types used in the frameworks are defined
TOTAL	You have 5 error(s) in your MARC configuration. Please fix them before
using Koha

I'm trying to fix the homebranch first. I choose 'koha to marc mapping' ->
items -> and see that homebranch is mapped to '952	a	Permanent location'.
Tried saving it to something else as well. nothing sees to fix the error.
same issue with holdingbranch

Why am I getting this error in my marc framework and is there anyway to fix
it? Any queries I could run on the db as a test?
Thanks