[Koha] Problem with patrons import

Sonia P. sossolapro at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 14:07:33 NZST 2013

Hello
Thanks all for your help.
I use a Mac too, but I don't know that Numbers application (I am not good with Mac, but somehow it is the only thing I am allowed to use here... >.<).  Maybe this is a Mac problem?  I will have to reinstall a spreadsheet application on my PC to try again.  It worked very well the previous times I tried to import patrons, but then I was on my PC...
Anyway, back on that Mac, I opened my .csv file and it reads:
borrowernumber,cardnumber,surname,firstname,title,address,address2,city,state,zipcode,email,phone,fax,branchcode,categorycode,gonenoaddressT1,T1,TARTAMPION,Philip,Mr & Mrs,Po BOX xxx,,Birdcity,,2608,email at email.com.au,6123 4567,6987 6543,CANB,A,T2,T2,MACHINTRUC,Bidule,"Ms",Pink House,,City,,2600,,,,CANB,A,13,13,PATATRUC,Philip,Mr,Po Box xxx,,Fishcity,,2604,email at email.com.au,0412 1234 5678,02 6123 4567,CANB,A,
ETC ETC
Aman, thanks for your help, but it has been done as mentioned again and again... :)
Cheers,
Sonia.