[Koha] queries in koha

Dennis Njuguna cknjuguna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 21:46:13 NZST 2013

Thanks alot, then my best option would be the *IntranetUserJS way*, I
wonder what I'm not doing right:

1. I go to *IntranetUserJS using the administration, global system
perferences
*
*2. then I try
*

 $("#memberentry_contact label[for='phone']").html("my primary phone :");

but I see no change once I save and open the patrons' page

is it something im missing?

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Fischer, Katrin
<Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> please don't change the database structure in Koha as this will cause all
> kinds of problems for you. If you need the field to be directly in the
> borrowers table, you could try relabeling it in the interface using jQuery (
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/JQuery_Library). Another option is
> using patron attributes, that allow you to configure additional fields for
> patron records in a nice way (
> http://manual.koha-community.org/3.12/en/patscirc.html#patronattributetypes
> ).
>
> Hope this helps,