[Koha] Weird textboxes in koha 3.10.4

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Tue Apr 16 11:05:37 NZST 2013

At 07:57 PM 4/15/2013 +0000, Sue McMillan wrote:
>We found we had 4 or five boxes displaying under each other when we
>upgraded to Koha 3.10.03.001 last week.  Turns out that different versions
>of Firefox displayed the home page differently.  Upgrading Firefox fixed
>the issue.

We still have a number of work stations using a very old version of Firefox
(3.6.13 -- the last to run on a buttoned-down Win 98SE -- terrible, but I
haven't had time to find a Linux distrib that will work on a Pentium box
with 256k RAM) and have no probs with them working quite brilliantly (and
very fast in a kiosk environment) for Koha 3.8.x

Do you have a "live" example of a 3.10 server that I could look at?

Many thanks - Paul