[Koha] Please advice how to improve our search issue

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Thu Apr 11 03:49:17 NZST 2013

At 11:19 AM 4/10/2013 +1200, Robin Sheat wrote:
>Paul schreef op di 09-04-2013 om 18:27 [-0400]:
> > That looks like a very busy, if not overloaded, server. You need (at
> > least)
> > to increase the size of your swap to at least double what it is
> > currently
> > set at (either resize partition or add a swapfile.)
>
>Not it doesn't, it looks like a very comfortably loaded server.

Yeah ... maybe I went too fast, in the original email "column headers" were
out of kilt; my apologies. However, the example I gave of the "sandbox"
shows very different results which is why I mentioned MemCache. I'm not
claiming that this is the only reason, but this list is probably not the
right place to discuss other checks (e.g. cat /proc/swaps, vmstat, htop)
for memory management.

Best - Paul