[Koha] Koha - Red Hat question

Callaghan, Michael D. Michael.D.Callaghan at disney.com
Mon Apr 8 23:58:56 NZST 2013

The problem David and I are facing is that we have been directed to move our Koha server into a data center that is managed by our corporate IT personnel. They only support RHEL 6 and Windows Server 2008, and will not allow us to install any other OS. Given that limitation, would you recommend we push forward and try to install on RHEL, or should we abandon the attempt and find another application?

Regards,
Mike