[Koha] jsprint setup -

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Apr 9 07:18:39 NZST 2013

* Randall Rowe (r.rowe at lincolnlibraries.org) wrote:
> Wow, now I understand why a lot of people repost. This took almost a full week from when I sent it until it hit the list. The reply to this post hit the list three days before this did. Kind of eliminates the ability to argue the top-post reply versus the bottom post reply to mailing lists when the order they get posted has nothing to do with time sent.
>
> The date on the original post is 3/29, I replied to it the day I saw it on the list 4/1 and that reply hit the list 4/7. That's some massive lag.....

Hi Randall

No, that is not why a lot of people repost unfortunately, what you ran
into was the mailman instance that administers the list had stopped
processing for a few days. This is very rare, I think it has happened 3
or 4 times in the 13+ years it has been running.

Once the queue processing started again it caught up. Hence a flurry
of email. Fortunately this is very rare, and unfortunately, no there
are still impatient people :)

Chris

--
Chris Cormack