[Koha] Question on Cataloguing Graduate Thesis

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 22:51:38 NZST 2013

Chris,

I don't know how in depth you want me to go here.  Your best bet is to use
Analytics (which are meant for this very thing).  So you catalog the bound
edition as '2013 graduate theses' or some such title). Then you catalog
each individual theses and link them to the whole. Here's a start on how
that works:
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.12/en/cataloging.html#cataloganalytics

Nicole