[Koha] Records missing in OPAC

Laurent Spitaels laurent.spitaels at vki.ac.be
Tue Apr 2 22:09:53 NZDT 2013

Hi everybody,

I will explain my problem that I have with my database in koha.
At the beginning I had a lot of records which don't have the good itemtype. The first move was changing the itemtype with a script. I changed the itemtype in the database (biblioitems table) and the marcxml also stored in the biblioitems table.

The change worked but when I do a search in OPAC, the record that have changed are missing but they are present in the database.

I did a rebuild of zebra but nothing changed.

Did I do something wrong?

Best regards!

Laurent Spitaels
laurent.spitaels at vki.ac.be