[Koha] koha-index-daemon

sunil sharma koha.sunil007 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 21:40:21 NZST 2012

Dear Friend,

> /etc/init.d/koha-index-daemon: line 67: log_daemon_msg: command not found
> > /etc/init.d/koha-index-daemon: line 68: daemon: command not found
> > /etc/init.d/koha-index-daemon: line 71: log_end_msg: command not found
>
> Both log_daemon_msg and log_end_msg commands belong to LSB-related
> packages. On Debian/Ubuntu that would be lsb-core. On RedHat derivates
> it might be redhat-lsb. As for the daemon command, I can't tell.

I checked out the redhat-lsb package on my centos 6.2 machine, the package
is already installed and the newest.
My 2nd error of line 68: daemon: command not found is resolved after
installing the daemon-tool as told by Mr.Bernardo.

But the two errors of line 67 & 71 remains as it is, i.e.

> /etc/init.d/koha-index-daemon: line 67: log_daemon_msg: command not found
> /etc/init.d/koha-index-daemon: line 71: log_end_msg: command not found

Can You or anybody else please help me in this regard to solve out my
problem.

*Thanx in Advance*,

*Sunil*