[Koha] Browse by hierarchy - Links not working

Manos PETRIDIS egpetridis at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 20:01:20 NZST 2012

Thank you Mark for the warning and suggestions. The truth is I've had some unix experience in the distant past; instead of copying anything, I'd link so that I could easily revert to the original state.

As I've mentioned before, I use a ready-made VM, the reason that I don't ask the provider of that image directly is that his (and your) replies will be available to us all, for all current and future users of his appliance.

/etc/environment is empty in my installation, I've updated /home/koha/.bashrc instead, as per Ian's instructions.

Kind regards,
Manos

P.S. I do miss the good old unix days when all I had to check was a .profile