[Koha] 3.8.4 staff main page

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Sep 18 10:43:06 NZST 2012

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 11:55 PM, Paul <paul.a at aandc.org> wrote:
> The first staff page in 3.8.4 after logging in has a tabbed search box at
> the top that "defaults" to patron checks - our staff has asked me to change
> this to the fourth/last tab "catalogue" as they cannot find a "preference"
> anywhere.

Just piping up to say we'd like the option to change this too.  We
don't circulate anything, and the only patrons in the system right now
are the handful of library staff.
Search the catalog, Cataloging, and Authorities (in that order) are
the most heavily used in our staff interface, and it's annoying when
you hurriedly type in a search term only to be reminded that there
aren't any patrons by that name. . .

Elaine

--
Elaine Bradtke