[Koha] How could i enable lost item status on database

Dagne Woldie, MS/HS Library Assistant dagne.woldie at icsaddis.edu.et
Mon Sep 17 21:22:41 NZST 2012

Hello all, could some one help for me. we are using koha 3.8.4. i have been used for batch editing for lost item status on 3.6 version of koha. however since we switch to 3.8.4. the option for lost item editing is not enabled.

could u pls help us how could we enable that, all others 0;- withdrawal status works, 1;- lost status is not enabled , 2: source of classification , and other are working fine when i am editing both batch editing and individual item.

if i could want to edit 100 item lost status i.e missing, lost and paid, long overdue, and lost i have do it one by one.

Thank
Dagne