[Koha] Browse by hierarchy - Links not working

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Mon Sep 17 11:55:03 NZST 2012

At 09:36 PM 9/16/2012 +0300, Manos PETRIDIS wrote:
[snip]
>Although I knew that shell environment variables can be crucial, I thought
>I might try this
[snip]
>Can't locate C4/Koha.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl
>/usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1
[snip]
>Any ideas on what might have happened and/or how I might correct it?

Could you possibly try adding the env vars to /home/koha/.bashrc or
/etc/bash.bashrc.local so that it includes:

export PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib

then reboot (log out/log in is perhaps sufficient.)  I have found that this
can, in some circumstances, cure the "Can't locate C4" messages.

If this does not help, at least it narrows down other possibilities.

Best - Paul